Thursday, November 16, 2017

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hello Families. The first grade team is sad to inform you that we received this email from the Pioneer Valley Ballet last night regarding our upcoming field trip on December 8th. I plan on giving them a call today, however, I want you to know that although this field trip is cancelled, we will be holding onto the collected money for our next field trip in early/mid January. I am really disappointed as this has been one of my favorite field trips, but maybe you can attend their evening performance with your child or read your child the story. Thanks for understanding and let me know if you have any questions.

Hello friends,

We've recently had to make the difficult decision not to hold our Educational Outreach Performance of The Nutcracker this season. We will miss hosting this special presentation, but there were a number of practical factors that convinced us to make this a hiatus year.

No comments:

Post a Comment