Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy, Thanks, and Giving!

Image result for turkey picturesHi Families! I just wanted to wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving break. I am so thankful to have your child and your family as part of our Room 4 community! The students in my room make teaching such a joy and at all of my family holidays I can never stop talking about how wonderful they are! Thanks again for all of your generosity with school supplies this year. We are in great shape with supplies but there is one thing we could use. I have had two families donate extra snacks for students who do not bring a snack. Snack is not provided or funded by the school so I have been buying snacks to several students who have been coming without. This number has been increasing and so I am asking parents if they can donate a non-parishable snack to the classroom. I would hate to not have a back-up snacks for students. Thanks for your support and have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment