Sunday, September 11, 2016

Welcome to Ms. Pratt's First Grade Blog!

Welcome CF Room 4 family and friends!

I am excited to launch our classroom blog for the 2016-2017 school year. I hope this blog helps to keep families connected and updated on classroom learning and provide you with some helpful resources. I would love to think that this blog might save some trees, as newsletters will be replaced by more frequent bog posts, however, for families who would prefer a hard copy or who do not have access to a computer, please let me know!

This blog will be secure and used only in conjunction with Room 4 families and the ARPS community. Should you have any questions, please contact me. I'm looking forward to having you follow us on our first grade journey this year and blogging with you!

Ms. Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment